DOC PHARMA SA recognizing that the subject of its activity is part of the key, sensitive and very special health sector, it has all the resources necessary for the smooth implementation of a documented Quality System in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001:2015, the Good Practice Guidelines for the Distribution of Medicines for Human Use (GDP) and Ministry of Health Decision 1348/04 on the movement of I / P.
The Quality System has been designed and implemented in such a way as to facilitate the achievement of the company's main objectives, which are:
• compliance with the legal, regulatory and other applicable requirements relating to the marketing and distribution of medicinal products for human and veterinary use, supplements
Nutrition, Medical Devices (I / P) and Cosmetics,
• to respond promptly and to meet the commitments to its customers,
• the continuous improvement of the Quality System and its general operation.
In this context:
• Every employee in the company is encouraged to identify the points for improvement and to submit any suggestions,
• bona fide customer and customer criticism regarding the quality of products and services is not only welcome but encouraged and desirable,
• the company's management establishes and monitors the achievement of specific quality objectives and continually reviews the relevance of this Policy.
• The management and staff of the company are committed to complying with the obligations arising from the legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data and the security of communications.