Doc Hyaluronic Acid is an oral viscous liquid based on hyaluronic acid of high molecular mass that is readily and rapidly absorbed by the body.
Doc Hyaluronic is manufactured in Greece and is part of the range of products from Doc Pharma S.A.
Doc Hyaluronic meets all the criteria for quality and reliability of products from the group of nutritional supplements, and the facilities are certified by National Organization for Medicines for applying Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Distribution Practices (GDP). The company is also certified by TUV HELLAS in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Doc Hyaluronic Acid properties:
- Non-animal origin. This is a product of bio-fermentation by microorganisms, rather than of animal origin. It contains no residues characteristic of animal origin such as viruses, hormones or antibiotics.
- High purity. Purity of bio-hyaluronic acid is more than 95%, which is an enormous advantage compared with hyaluronic acid of animal origin, which is only 10-20% pure.
- High molecular mass. It has an ideal molecular mass of ~1,500,000 Daltons, which at the same time allows for rapid reabsorption and high efficiency. Complete and rapid absorption.
Doc hyaluronic acid is beneficial in the following body functions:
- Lubricates joints, which reduces friction and improves their mobility.
- Protects joints, muscles, and cartilage against aging.
- Absorbs the vibrations that occur during exercise, and while joints move in general.
- Reduces inflammation by relieving pain.
- Moisturizes the skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Helps to create new tissue by preventing scarring.
- Helps to heal wounds.
- Provides moisture to eyes and helps them to stay clean, lubricated and healthy.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Moisturizes and lubricates heart valves.