Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body. It is a cofactor in DNA synthesis, and in both fatty acid and amino acid metabolism. Vitamin B12 is particularly important in the normal functioning of the nervous system via its role in the synthesis of myelin, and in the maturation of developing red blood cells in the bone marrow.
Benefits of Vitamin B12:
- Contributes to normal metabolism.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
Doc Vitamin B12 is:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Sugar Free.
- Salt Free.
- Starch Free.